Watching tv with Laptop

Old March 8th 06, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Reed

Default Watching tv with Laptop

Hi,

Just got a new Laptop XP Media edition.

What do I need to get to watch TV in the caravan? The Caravan in a 05
Coachman Pastiche with Status TV aerial with booster.

Ta,

Steve

Old March 8th 06, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Cliff Top

You'll need a PCMCIA slot TV tuner or Freeview tuner card.

Something like http://www.cannings.co.uk/acatalog/A..._TV_Cards.html
for analogue

or
http://www.cclonline.com/product-inf...4839&pc=kelkoo
for Freeview.

From experience the pictures can glitch and break up a lot, but others I've
heard about work ok.

regards AW

Old March 8th 06, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Stephen Reed" wrote in message
Hi,

Just got a new Laptop XP Media edition.

What do I need to get to watch TV in the caravan? The Caravan in a 05 Coachman
Pastiche with Status TV aerial with booster.

Ta,

Steve

Have a look here
http://www.kenable.co.uk/index.php/c...fcf3f4edf9a72d

He demonstrates them every week and seem very impressive for the price

DieSea