Weather on Swiss border

Old March 11th 06, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rona

Default Weather on Swiss border

Hi
Can anyone tell us the likely weather and temperatures for month oy may on
the border between France and Belgium and France and Switzerland as we are
hoping to tour down that border this year
Thanks
Rona

Old March 11th 06, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nick \(Scots\)

"Rona" wrote in message

Hi
Can anyone tell us the likely weather and temperatures for month oy may on
the border between France and Belgium and France and Switzerland as we are
hoping to tour down that border this year
Thanks
Rona

Could be hot but also very wet/cold. The closer to Lyon and south of Lyon the weather
improves greatly.

Enjoy

Nick