Caravan Storage

Old March 11th 06, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ange

Default Caravan Storage

Does anyone know of any land to store a caravan when not in use. The land
we currently use has to be vacated. We are situated between Nottingham and
Derby, any suggestions welcome.

Old March 12th 06, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jx

"Ange" wrote in message
Does anyone know of any land to store a caravan when not in use. The land
we currently use has to be vacated. We are situated between Nottingham and
Derby, any suggestions welcome.

Macaravans in Kings Newton though it might be a bit far for you.

Jx

Old March 12th 06, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

Does anyone know of any land to store a caravan when not in use. The land
we currently use has to be vacated. We are situated between Nottingham and
Derby, any suggestions welcome.

Macaravans in Kings Newton though it might be a bit far for you.
Jx

Have you tried looking he-
http://www.cassoa.co.uk/ep/StorageSite/D/stossearch.asp

Pete.
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)

Old March 19th 06, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ange

"Jx" wrote in message
news

"Ange" wrote in message
Does anyone know of any land to store a caravan when not in use. The

land
we currently use has to be vacated. We are situated between Nottingham

and
Derby, any suggestions welcome.

Macaravans in Kings Newton though it might be a bit far for you.

Jx

It is, but thanks anyway, any other suggestions welcome though.

Ange