Tom Tom feedback

Old March 12th 06, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barry

Default Tom Tom feedback

Many thanks to all those with various tips for my French trip to the
Lomousin over the last couple of weeks.

No probs apart from deep snow ..but the Landcruiser ate that up no probs
The Tom Tom Go 700 was stunning.
Never put a foot wrong and guided us right down to the small village we were
staying in .
Also took me to a couple of garages when I was running low on fuel.
It found any small village or town or Hamlet and took us routes I dont think
we would have worked out without a lot of map work.

The most important thing without a doubt is that I drove best part of 2
thousand miles in two weeks and never even had a minor row
over navigation with the missus..........now thats worth the money !!!!

( ps We left the caravan at home this trip and stayed at a stunning english
owned place called Chez Jallot for the first week ....if you fancy a real
luxury
stay in a wonderful old restored house with really stunning food check them
out on google )

thanks again

Barry

Old March 12th 06, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

The most important thing without a doubt is that I drove best part of 2
thousand miles in two weeks and never even had a minor row
over navigation with the missus..........now thats worth the money !!!!

Agree with you, easy riding after all that angst. Been there many times; map
open on the wrong page, upside down,
wrong country even.
It's a bit quiet without those rows though.
Davek.