Portable mains Hoover.

Old March 12th 06, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lee_D

Default Portable mains Hoover.

Ok ok so technically not a "Hoover" brand but you know what I mean.

B & Q are doing a real dinky 700watt mains portable hoover for 19.99.
Excelent suction and ideal for the caravan for use on sites with mains (not
too much current draw). Easily stored too.

We're impressed thought I'd share it with you. Puts out recahargeable dirt
devil to shame.

Lee
--
www.lrproject.com