First trip of the year ...

Old March 15th 06, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Default First trip of the year ...

Going to Clumber park this weekend, it's only 12 miles away from home, to
check the caravan's all working and that the awnings/gazebos/barbecues etc
all still work OK.

It's a new 'van (to us) so we also want to try all the beds and systems out
before we need them in anger, the following weekend in Kidderminster ..

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old March 15th 06, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:10:41 -0000, "Paul - xxx"
wrote:

Going to Clumber park this weekend, it's only 12 miles away from home, to
check the caravan's all working and that the awnings/gazebos/barbecues etc
all still work OK.

It's a new 'van (to us) so we also want to try all the beds and systems out
before we need them in anger, the following weekend in Kidderminster ..

We are hoping to go there on Sunday to arrive about 3.00 PM and stay
till Friday. It tends to be one of our first trips out in a year but
we avoid the weekends there as they are generally quite full. We shall
decide on Friday when we have some idea of what the weather will be
like next week.

Bill Lord

Old March 16th 06, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Going to Clumber park this weekend, it's only 12 miles away from home, to
check the caravan's all working and that the awnings/gazebos/barbecues etc
all still work OK.

It's a new 'van (to us) so we also want to try all the beds and systems
out before we need them in anger, the following weekend in Kidderminster
..

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

I know the feeling, we have booked up for the opening weekend at the Henley
CC Site which is a lovelly place, will be nice to get back on the road and
check everything is working ok. We have had our van two years and are only
now getting into a position of being able to use it more regularly,
hopefully this year will be a year of nice weekends away rather than
decorating at home!

Lloyd

Old March 16th 06, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
mark hesselgreaves

Blimey, i cant even think about that yet as mines still winterised in
hibernation! i was planning on waking it up this week while i was off, but
its been really cold and has snowed quite a bit this week; i think i'll let
it sleep a bit longer!