Wurmi`s

Old March 17th 06, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
martin

Default Wurmi`s

Contemplating purchasing the above subject .... are they any good, will they
go into the majority of hard standing pitches with an electric drill and how
long do they last ?

Old March 17th 06, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martyn

I bought them in 2005, they seem to be standing up well, although they
haven't really had any severe test. For an old man getting too stiff
to bend down they are a real help. I can recommend them, but you
really need a good selection of pegs for various types of ground. I
found in soft Irish peat in Connemara a trio of these spread out would
make a good anchor in really soft stuff. they also saved our bacon
when going through an exposed weekend at Doolin near the exposed shore
in a gale! We had the only awning still up on the park!