North Wales

Old March 17th 06, 03:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ken Parker

Default North Wales

Any one been to Tyddyn Du Caravan Park, it's near Llandudno.
Thinking of going there this summer, so would appreciate any feedback

Thanks

Old March 17th 06, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
mark hesselgreaves

Plenty of good shops for the wife, and youre close enough to Conway.
I always prefered the isle of Anglesey my self, lovely place!