parts diaghram

Old March 19th 06, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
S CALDERBANK

Default parts diaghram

hi can anyone point me in the right direction I have a 1989 lunar clubman
and iam after a parts diagram for the water heater thanks in advance

cheers sam

Old March 19th 06, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

S CALDERBANK wrote:

hi can anyone point me in the right direction I have a 1989 lunar
clubman and iam after a parts diagram for the water heater thanks in
advance
cheers sam

Assuming it's a Carver Cascade heater, you could start he
http://www.carverparts.co.uk/page4.html

--
Cheers,
Roger