Mondeo Estate

« Explorer | M6 »

Old March 20th 06, 02:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Frank B

Default Mondeo Estate

I am thinking of changing cars and one of those on the shortlist is a
2005 Mondeo diesel (130) estate. What do members think of Mondeos

in general

as towcars

with the self levelling suspension

many thanks

Frank B

Old March 20th 06, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"Frank B" wrote in message
I am thinking of changing cars and one of those on the shortlist is a
2005 Mondeo diesel (130) estate. What do members think of Mondeos

in general

They have a very good reputation

as towcars

No personal experience but owners I know are impressed

with the self levelling suspension

pass

Richard

Old March 20th 06, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Dunbar \(2\)

I've been extremely happy with my 53 reg diesel (103) Mondeo estate. I have
an automatic, which with cruise control means I simply glide from A to B
with very little effort. Great.

I'm told my particular version doesn't have self-levelling suspension, but
neither does it have adjustable headlights. Apparently the fitting of this
feature is/was rather random??? However it barely seems to drop hitched up
so it doesn't seem to matter either way.

Go for it!

Keith