CL of the Year Awards

Old March 20th 06, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

Default CL of the Year Awards

The Caravan Club's annual CL of the Year Awards were presented by Tourism
Minister, James Purnell MP during a Parliamentary Reception today at
Westminster. Each year Caravan Club members are asked to vote for their
favourite holiday spot from some 2,500 small, informal sites known as
Certificated Locations - or CLs for short.

The awards were won by June and David Bennett who own the Oakleaze CL in
Cirencester.

I stayed here once. Booked in for three nights and stayed one. It was like a
upmarket concentration camp. There were so many rules that they had to list
them at the gate. May be someones idea of a great CL but I prefer a farmers
field not a manacured back garden with the owners checking up on if you have
emptied your waste water in the last hour?

Peter

Old March 21st 06, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy Vines

snip
The awards were won by June and David Bennett who own the Oakleaze CL in
Cirencester.

I stayed here once. Booked in for three nights and stayed one. It was like
a upmarket concentration camp. There were so many rules that they had to
list them at the gate. May be someones idea of a great CL but I prefer a
farmers field not a manacured back garden with the owners checking up on
if you have emptied your waste water in the last hour?

LOL, been on some sites like that, they get the black marker put through
them in the book so we don't forget. Better get me pen out :-)

Old March 21st 06, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
G. String

"Andy Vines" wrote in message The awards
were won by June and David Bennett who own the Oakleaze CL in
Cirencester.

I stayed here once. Booked in for three nights and stayed one. It was
like a upmarket concentration camp. There were so many rules that they
had to list them at the gate. May be someones idea of a great CL but I
prefer a farmers field not a manacured back garden with the owners
checking up on if you have emptied your waste water in the last hour?

LOL, been on some sites like that, they get the black marker put through
them in the book so we don't forget. Better get me pen out :-)

so....one person on here critises the AWARD Winners....and you put the black
pen thro em, did you ever consider he may be a disgruntled cl owner who
feels he should have won.....even if thats not his reason.....how shallow
are you to accept his words as being correct....the people who won it did so
by people voting for them...not just on a whim...grow up.

G.S

Old March 21st 06, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave Dew

"G. String" wrote in message

[...]

And that is from somebody who calls itself 'G.String' with an email address
shown as

Makes you think.

Dave.