Anyone know the Fisher Holivan

Old March 22nd 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Anyone know the Fisher Holivan

New to caravanning. Just purchased one - 2 berth about 12 foot body. I'm
just wondering if they have anything that I should look out for whilst in
the process of cleaning and renovating. It has floor switches for Whale,
which I guess is an electric pump , but it also has a rubber vacuum type
footpump. The 12v system works a couple of lights but not all. I've not
been able to check the 240v system yet.

Have tried googling but to no avail. Any advice, tips, anecdotes and
general info greatfully recieved.

Cheers

Keith