Gutted!!

Old March 23rd 06, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

Default Gutted!!

Well Ive spent the evenings this week cleaning the van, checking the water,
gas and electricity all in readiness for our first trip out to Four Oaks
this weekend.. cannot tell you how excited we have been getting...

Then our daughter who is only one gets Gastric flu and a cold on top of
that.

I guess we wont be going to Henley this weekend after all.

To everyone else who may be popping to one of the nicest Club Sites we have
used I hope you have a great time....

We will have to wait a few weeks longer...

Lloyd and Sarah

Old March 23rd 06, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

I hope your Daughter gets better soon

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old March 23rd 06, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Old March 23rd 06, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Old March 23rd 06, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

Thank you, like all small children they are stronger than a lot of adults.
Should probably would have been fine to go away, but I dont think its
completely fair on her or even the other people on the site, nothing worse
than a crying baby!

Think we will have to have a post easter trip instead...gives me a little
more time to get a few more jobs done on the van i suppose!

Lloyd

.uk...

Old March 23rd 06, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter K L Milnes

Do you know if the annual duck family is still continuing to use the Four
Oaks site at Henley? Many happy hours watching the comings and goings of
this happy band of ducklings.

All the best, Peter.

"Sarah and Lloyd" wrote in message
Thank you, like all small children they are stronger than a lot of adults.
Should probably would have been fine to go away, but I dont think its
completely fair on her or even the other people on the site, nothing worse
than a crying baby!

Think we will have to have a post easter trip instead...gives me a little
more time to get a few more jobs done on the van i suppose!

Lloyd

.uk...