water pipes

Old March 26th 06, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Leigh

Default water pipes

Can anyone tell me how the 'John guest system' comes apart ? (to change a
one way valve). This is the 10mm bore quick fit... just push in system...
thats used on most modern caravans. Thanks (abbey vogue 217)

Old March 26th 06, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

"Peter Leigh" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how the 'John guest system' comes apart ? (to change a
one way valve). This is the 10mm bore quick fit... just push in system...
thats used on most modern caravans. Thanks (abbey vogue 217)

Its easy, read it on the John Guest web site http://www.johnguest.com/

Steve,

Old March 26th 06, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Leigh

Can anyone tell me how the 'John guest system' comes apart ? (to change

one way valve). This is the 10mm bore quick fit... just push in

system...
thats used on most modern caravans. Thanks (abbey vogue 217)

Its easy, read it on the John Guest web site http://www.johnguest.com/

Steve,

Sorry Steve have allready checked this site but cant find anything on
removing!!
Peter

Old March 26th 06, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
CampinGazz

"Peter Leigh" wrote in message

Can anyone tell me how the 'John guest system' comes apart ? (to change

one way valve). This is the 10mm bore quick fit... just push in

system...
thats used on most modern caravans. Thanks (abbey vogue 217)

Its easy, read it on the John Guest web site http://www.johnguest.com/

Steve,

Sorry Steve have allready checked this site but cant find anything on
removing!!

push the collet in and pull the pipe out, may have a collet cover or clip in
place, if so pull that out then the collet will push downwards.