Low towbar on SRI Vectra

Old March 26th 06, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ianro

Default Low towbar on SRI Vectra

I feel that the towbar on my Vectra is a little on the low side. It
doesn't pose any real problems, however, I would like to know if anyone
knows of anything that would help raise the towing height. If I were to
fit spring assistors to the rear would this raise the towing height at
all, and also could this cause any sort of damage to the car.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Old March 27th 06, 11:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
gray

Check out with www.towitall.co.uk

Tony should be able to give you info re MAD's suspension for your car

or direct at
http://www.mad-suspension.co.uk/

From
Gray