So what is cleaner for the environment a caravan or a motor Home?

Old March 27th 06, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

Default So what is cleaner for the environment a caravan or a motor Home?

So lets widen this to which is cleaner a caravan towed say 2000 miles a year
by a 4x4 doing say 12000 or a motor home doing 2000 miles a year and a car
doing 12000?

Off we go!

Peter

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 25/03/2006
Tested on: 27/03/2006 14:33:57

Old March 27th 06, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

"Peter" wrote in message
So lets widen this to which is cleaner a caravan towed say 2000 miles a
year by a 4x4 doing say 12000 or a motor home doing 2000 miles a year and
a car doing 12000?

What does it matter? When deciding which one to buy I'd imagine very very
few people put the environmental aspects very high on their list of
considerations. If they did they'd get a tent and a bicycle.

Rgds

Andy R

Old March 27th 06, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

I still don't believe we can do anything to change the environment. We are
just a miniscule sized country and nothing we do can make the slightest bit
of difference. If it really the case that the sun is hotting up then nobody
on earth can do a thing about it.

Old March 27th 06, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
George

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:53:59 +0100, "Andy R"
wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
So lets widen this to which is cleaner a caravan towed say 2000 miles a
year by a 4x4 doing say 12000 or a motor home doing 2000 miles a year and
a car doing 12000?

What does it matter? When deciding which one to buy I'd imagine very very
few people put the environmental aspects very high on their list of
considerations.

Well they should do.

If they did they'd get a tent and a bicycle.

No doubt HMG will decide that in due course.