Tow Bar fitting on KIA Sorento

Old March 27th 06, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Reed

Default Tow Bar fitting on KIA Sorento

Hi, well got the car (KIA Sorento 06) and now need to have a tow bar fitted.

I want the detachable type, but as my caravan is fitted with a AL-CO hitch
stabilizer, so will need extra clearance!

I live in Surrey and someone suggested Trident Trailers in Maidstone, has
anyone experienced them, good, well recommended, or stay well clear etc?

Thanks

Steve

Old March 27th 06, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Stephen Reed" wrote in message
Hi, well got the car (KIA Sorento 06) and now need to have a tow bar

fitted.

I want the detachable type, but as my caravan is fitted with a AL-CO hitch
stabilizer, so will need extra clearance!

I live in Surrey and someone suggested Trident Trailers in Maidstone, has
anyone experienced them, good, well recommended, or stay well clear etc?

Thanks

Steve

If you have a detachable swan neck tow bar you should we OK. For the
stabiliser to opporate coorectly they need a slightly longer shank and a
swan neck has this. For towbar fitters I suggest you look here
www.ntta.co.uk

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old March 27th 06, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

"Stephen Reed" wrote in message
Hi, well got the car (KIA Sorento 06) and now need to have a tow bar
fitted.

I want the detachable type, but as my caravan is fitted with a AL-CO hitch
stabilizer, so will need extra clearance!

I live in Surrey and someone suggested Trident Trailers in Maidstone, has
anyone experienced them, good, well recommended, or stay well clear etc?

Thanks

Steve

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 25/03/2006
Tested on: 27/03/2006 19:07:40

Yes know then well down the end of Camden road on the left.
Pricey!

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 25/03/2006
Tested on: 27/03/2006 19:08:54