battery box size

Old March 29th 06, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default battery box size

Hi all, I`m about to take delivery of a Abbey GTS 215 vogue and I want
to fit the biggest battery I can, but rather than wait for the van
(possible 2 weeks) I would like to get a battery now. Does anyone know
the size of the battery locker ? I dont want to buy a dirty great 110
amp battery and find I cant get the thing in ! Regards Pete.

Old March 29th 06, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all, I`m about to take delivery of a Abbey GTS 215 vogue and I want
to fit the biggest battery I can, but rather than wait for the van
(possible 2 weeks) I would like to get a battery now. Does anyone know
the size of the battery locker ? I dont want to buy a dirty great 110
amp battery and find I cant get the thing in ! Regards Pete.

110 AMP should fit

Ask DF he'll have the answer

DieSea

Old March 29th 06, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Thanks, Pete

Old March 29th 06, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Thanks, Pete

Old March 29th 06, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Thanks, Pete

Old March 29th 06, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:54:21 +0100, "DieSea"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
| Hi all, I`m about to take delivery of a Abbey GTS 215 vogue and I want
| to fit the biggest battery I can, but rather than wait for the van
| (possible 2 weeks) I would like to get a battery now. Does anyone know
| the size of the battery locker ? I dont want to buy a dirty great 110
| amp battery and find I cant get the thing in ! Regards Pete.
|

|110 AMP should fit
|
|Ask DF he'll have the answer

AFAIK the caravans battery lockers are designed to take a 110 Ampere hour
battery. I got my first one by saying "I'll have that caravan, with a
big battery and a spare wheel." The reply was "that will cost you an
extra ????".
Old March 29th 06, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:54:21 +0100, "DieSea"
wrote:

roups.com...

Old March 29th 06, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:54:21 +0100, "DieSea"
wrote:

roups.com...