Help - save me from an expensive bad holiday

Old March 29th 06, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Basso

Default Help - save me from an expensive bad holiday

My wife and teenage daughter are set on us booking an expensive holiday
somewhere in a hotel or villa in the Med this Summer holiday. I would be
fine with this if we could afford what we really wanted - but a lot of the
places we are looking at risk being a waste of time and money.

If I could come up with a great site on the Atlantic coast of France on or
next to a beach with good facilities I think I could persuade her (if not my
daughter) that we could have much better holiday then blowing a couple of
thousand on some flea pit.

Does anyone have any sites that they could recommend?

Old April 2nd 06, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
les m

try the ROYAN area .sites listed in th CC europe handbook of sites. nice
area some next to the beach which is long sandy and bootiful!!
les m

Old April 2nd 06, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
les m

Old April 2nd 06, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
les m

Old April 3rd 06, 08:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Basso

Thanks for that Les, I will check it out!

Old April 3rd 06, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Remus

Give this site a visit http://www.caravancampingsites.co.uk/france/french.htm just click on the area of the map you'd like to find a site in - it's not comprehensive, but it's somewhere to start.