Swift rear light stolen - anyone got a spare or know where I cansource one?

Old March 30th 06, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Chamberlin

Default Swift rear light stolen - anyone got a spare or know where I cansource one?

Hi all,

Some enterprising ne'er-do-well has carefully removed the nearside rear
roadlight fitting, complete with bulbs and screws, from my 1991 Swift
Challenger 450/5, while it has been parked in my garden. :-( Does anyone
here have a spare I could buy, or indeed are these still available, if
so can anyone recommend a reliable supplier? (I'm concerned because lots
of other older Swift spares are really difficult to get hold of.)

Many thanks in advance of any help.

David.
--
David Chamberlin,
Cambridge, UK.
Old March 30th 06, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"David Chamberlin" [email protected] wrote in message
Hi all,

Some enterprising ne'er-do-well has carefully removed the nearside rear
roadlight fitting, complete with bulbs and screws, from my 1991 Swift
Challenger 450/5, while it has been parked in my garden. :-( Does anyone
here have a spare I could buy, or indeed are these still available, if so
can anyone recommend a reliable supplier? (I'm concerned because lots of
other older Swift spares are really difficult to get hold of.)

http://www.caravanninglinks.co.uk/caravanbreakers.htm

Please reply to News Group

Old March 30th 06, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

Did you try Swift themselves or someone like White Arches in Rushden
Northants, who are dealers, are the lights specific to Swift, would another
sort fit?
Liz

Old March 31st 06, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Chamberlin

David Chamberlin wrote:
Hi all,

Some enterprising ne'er-do-well has carefully removed the nearside rear
roadlight fitting, complete with bulbs and screws, from my 1991 Swift
Challenger 450/5, while it has been parked in my garden. :-( Does anyone
here have a spare I could buy, or indeed are these still available, if
so can anyone recommend a reliable supplier? (I'm concerned because lots
of other older Swift spares are really difficult to get hold of.)

Many thanks in advance of any help.

David.

Thanks all - now sourced - it was much easier than I had thought it
would be - it turns out it's a standard sized Jokon unit. So why did the
low-life who stole it not just buy one for 29.95 from Woobob? Grrr }-(

Kind regards,

David.