TV Aerial for my car/van

Old March 31st 06, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BORG

Default TV Aerial for my car/van

I'm looking for a TV Aerial that I can use in my van. Sort of open
window attach to glass and wind back up jobies.

Can't seem to find anything like that on Fleebay, so maybe they don't
exist.

--

www.ratrodz.co.uk

XJ900 Trike GS850 Trike

Some people are like slinkys....
no real use but it makes you smile when they fall down stairs!

Old March 31st 06, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BORG

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 23:56:23 +0100, "Mike B"
wrote:

Leave the telly at home then you won't need it!
HTH
Mike

Then I won't be able to play the X Box either.

No that's not going to work, back to the question.

Old April 1st 06, 07:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

BORG came up with the following;:
I'm looking for a TV Aerial that I can use in my van. Sort of open
window attach to glass and wind back up jobies.

Can't seem to find anything like that on Fleebay, so maybe they don't
exist.

http://www.towsure.com/default.asp?t=413

We use or have used and would recommend ... (on that page) ... in order of
best reception found by us.

Vision Plus 530/14 UHF Directional TV Antenna
Vision Plus Status 530/5 Directional TV Antenna
Vision Plus Image 530/18 UHF Directional TV Antenn

In our experience, the price you pay doesn't necessarily affect performance.

We've also got a Vision Plus Universal Multi-Mast and a Vision Plus A-Frame
Mast depedning on where we are.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!