Whale Elite Mixer taps

Old April 1st 06, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian Pollard

Default Whale Elite Mixer taps

Hi
Does anyone know how to centre up the off position for these
mixer taps. When I turn it on to hot, the handle is almost around the
back of the tap when I turn it to cold, the handle is centred on the
front. I would like to centre the tap off position to the front so that
you get cold water by moving it right of centre and hot water when left
of centre. Any ideas?

Ian
Old April 1st 06, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Ian Pollard" wrote in message
Hi
Does anyone know how to centre up the off position for these
mixer taps. When I turn it on to hot, the handle is almost around the
back of the tap when I turn it to cold, the handle is centred on the
front. I would like to centre the tap off position to the front so that
you get cold water by moving it right of centre and hot water when left
of centre. Any ideas?

See Whale web site
http://www.whalepumps.com/documents/...hower_inst.pdf

Please reply to News Group

Old April 1st 06, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian Pollard

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 14:53:35 GMT, "David"
wrote:

"Ian Pollard" wrote in message
.. .
Hi
Does anyone know how to centre up the off position for these
mixer taps. When I turn it on to hot, the handle is almost around the
back of the tap when I turn it to cold, the handle is centred on the
front. I would like to centre the tap off position to the front so that
you get cold water by moving it right of centre and hot water when left
of centre. Any ideas?

See Whale web site
http://www.whalepumps.com/documents/...hower_inst.pdf

Many thanks, problem solved.