Ireland

Old April 2nd 06, 07:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

Default Ireland

Finally agreed to take the van over to SW Ireland this summer. Been there
many time on work but never with a caravan. If anyone has been there in late
August I ask the following.

Is it necessary to book ahead on sites or can you rely on booking ahead
while in the area?

We have two very well behaved Collies but seem to be finding the larger site
do not take them?

What does one do with the dogs on the crossing? Out Fishgard back Holyhead.

Any suggestions on Wildlife things to do? Dingle is one place we intend to
visit and the Skelligs.

Peter
PAM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0613-2, 31/03/2006
Tested on: 02/04/2006 08:45:53

Old April 2nd 06, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

Peter said the following on 02/04/2006 08:45:
Finally agreed to take the van over to SW Ireland this summer. Been there
many time on work but never with a caravan. If anyone has been there in late
August I ask the following.

Is it necessary to book ahead on sites or can you rely on booking ahead
while in the area?

We have two very well behaved Collies but seem to be finding the larger site
do not take them?

What does one do with the dogs on the crossing? Out Fishgard back Holyhead.

Any suggestions on Wildlife things to do? Dingle is one place we intend to
visit and the Skelligs.

The sites we stayed on in 2001 had a no dog policy. Rugged coastline so
plenty to see in the way of wildlife etc.

Roy

Old April 2nd 06, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

"Roy" wrote in message
[...]

Tested on: 02/04/2006 11:49:44

Was that eagle point CC site by any chance?

Peter

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0613-2, 31/03/2006
Tested on: 02/04/2006 11:52:26

Old April 2nd 06, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

Peter said the following on 02/04/2006 11:52:

The sites we stayed on in 2001 had a no dog policy. Rugged coastline so
plenty to see in the way of wildlife etc.

Roy

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0613-2, 31/03/2006
Tested on: 02/04/2006 11:49:44

Was that eagle point CC site by any chance?

Peter

No - one was on Loch Derg the other near Glenbeigh, we will be going
back one day when time permits.

Roy