Sites near Sulhamstead - Reading

Old April 4th 06, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lee_D

Default Sites near Sulhamstead - Reading

I'm looking for a site / pitch near to Sulhamstead in Reading, this is Junct
12 of the M4 area.

I've got to go on a course later in the year, I'll probably go in the 101
( http://www.lrproject.com/morph/index.html )so would appreciate any links /
suggestions for sites who have open minds. We are CC members and regualrly
use our Ace Jubilee but I'm not certain the CC wardens would favour my
camper, what do your think?. I would take the caravan but seeing as I'm be
alone seems a bit of an overkill.

Open minded CL's also welcome as suggestions.

Only requests are it's quiet (study in the evening) and flat (no corner
jacks on this one) and within 15 miles say of Sulhamstead preferably.

Lee

Old April 4th 06, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Lee_D" wrote in message
I'm looking for a site / pitch near to Sulhamstead in Reading, this is Junct 12
of the M4 area.

I've got to go on a course later in the year, I'll probably go in the 101 (
http://www.lrproject.com/morph/index.html )so would appreciate any links /
suggestions for sites who have open minds. We are CC members and regualrly use
our Ace Jubilee but I'm not certain the CC wardens would favour my camper, what
do your think?. I would take the caravan but seeing as I'm be alone seems a bit
of an overkill.

Open minded CL's also welcome as suggestions.

Only requests are it's quiet (study in the evening) and flat (no corner jacks on
this one) and within 15 miles say of Sulhamstead preferably.

Lee

yes

The Black Horse Checkonden , they're in the phone book

They'll take anything !!

They're CC&C if my memory is correct

DieSea