Ford Galaxy

Old April 4th 06, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
gordon.betts

Default Ford Galaxy

Has any one towed a twin axle with a ford galaxy?

Old April 5th 06, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
homerh

I have towed our twin wheel caravan for the last two years without any
problems at all I would make sure that you are whit in the makers max tow
limit which is 2000kgs.
Our van is about 91% of the kerb weight for the Galaxy which is ok only if
you are a seasoned driver at towing.
the car it self meats all that we need of it and more because with three
girls and two dogs you can only think what we take away all the time.
As for pulling of a wet site it does prove a bit tricky but with a little
skill it is still possible to move car and van off the site.
hope this helps, if you need more info come back to me.
Ray.

remember holidays are what you make them.