Convection heater

Old April 5th 06, 05:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Default Convection heater

Hi I have just purchased a convection heater with a fan booster from Argos.
After a while and some research I can recommend it. It's also almost the
exact size as my caravan gas heater so it sits in front of it all the time
and only needs removing on the rare ocassion we have no mains hook up. Its
only 1KW and is adequate for a 15.5ft Adria
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/0521022.htm I wanted one I
could leave in place and could not forget and did not want to have it lying
around the van and getting in the way. There are plenty on the market but
all too large and I could not open the wardrobe door above the heater, or
was too wide to fit infront of the gas fire. This one just fits nice. Hope
this helps someone
--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD