Caravan site in Derbyshire?

Old April 5th 06, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lisa

Default Caravan site in Derbyshire?

Hello
Can anyone recommend a caravan site in Derbyshire, preferably around
the Matlock area. I'm looking for a scenic setting with stuff for the
kids to do (boys 3 and 6 years old). We're just wanting a short break
where there are nice, interesting walks close by and also things for
the kids to do if the weather isn't too good. We're hoping not to have
to use the car either, when we get there, so walking distance from
shops/attractions would be great if possible.

Cheers!