OT trailer suppliers.

Old April 7th 06, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default OT trailer suppliers.

Been to 3 national stores to look at the general purpose trailers,
Motorworld, Halfords and Towsure.
They had 3 brand names, each company a different on, Ekra, Erde and Caddy.
All pooled exremsly similar if not the same.
I googled these brands but failed to find the manufactures web site. Only
links took me back to the stores web sites. I'm wondering if a maker(s) are
badging products for the various shops.
Anyone know the web site of actual maker(s)?

Please reply to News Group

Old April 7th 06, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

CORRECTED SPELLING

Been to 3 national stores to look at the general purpose trailers,
Motorworld, Halfords and Towsure.
They had 3 brand names, each company a different one, Ekra, Erde and
Caddy. All looled extremsly similar if not the same.
I Googled these brands but failed to find the manufactures web site. Only
links found took me back to the stores web sites. I'm wondering if a
maker(s) are badgeing products for the various shops.

Old April 7th 06, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

"David" wrote in message
CORRECTED SPELLING

Been to 3 national stores to look at the general purpose trailers,
Motorworld, Halfords and Towsure.
They had 3 brand names, each company a different one, Ekra, Erde and
Caddy. All looled extremsly similar if not the same.
I Googled these brands but failed to find the manufactures web site.
Only links found took me back to the stores web sites. I'm wondering if
a maker(s) are badgeing products for the various shops.
Anyone know the web site of actual maker(s)?

HI David

Went through the whole buying a trailer episode 4 weeks ago, and some of the
companies are linked, think they are French. Just out of interest what kind
of size trailer are you after and where in the country are you, indespension
do some good deals and also haggle. Also found some good trailer sales
places where I am in West Yorkshire.

Ended up getting a 7' x 4'6 or so franke trailer i think it is for 450
brand new. pays to shop around and look into the specs closely

Lloyd

Old April 7th 06, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Sarah and Lloyd" wrote in message

Went through the whole buying a trailer episode 4 weeks ago, and some of
the companies are linked, think they are French. Just out of interest what
kind of size trailer are you after and where in the country are you,
indespension do some good deals and also haggle. Also found some good
trailer sales places where I am in West Yorkshire.

Ended up getting a 7' x 4'6 or so franke trailer i think it is for 450
brand new. pays to shop around and look into the specs closely

I'm in West Yorkshire.
After one about 3ft wide x 4 ft.(or 5 ft) Body.
Ones seen at the stores I mentioned would be your price level when a spare
wheel and a cover added.
But onto a s'h Erde 3x4 tonight so if OK will probably settle for that.
If I don't buy I will follow your advice.

Please reply to News Group