'Camping Gaz' in Croatia

Old April 10th 06, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Annie and Chris Lang

Default 'Camping Gaz' in Croatia

Hello All

We are hoping to spent some time in Croatia in our VW type 4 Camper
this summer.

We understand that 'Camping Gaz' is not generally available in Croatia
and wonder if anybody knows what alternatives are available there in a
suitable size as we only have a small Gas Container compartment on our
vehicle which normally takes one 4.5kg Calor Butane or Gamping Gaz 907
cylinder. - we could take a Container of Maximum Diameter 24.5 cm with
a maximum height of 32.5cm!

Unfortunately we depend on Gas for both Cooking and Refrigeration so
this could be a problem.

Hoping someone can help

Many thanks
Annie & Chris Lang