Help please with 12S plug

Old April 10th 06, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Dunbar \(2\)

Default Help please with 12S plug

Last time out the 12S lead from the caravan managed to drop onto the road
and got badly scuffed, needing replacement. In the process of replacing it
I got into rather a muddle about which wire goes where. (I get confused
projecting the views in books of the socket onto the plug.) I think I got
it right, but could someone please just list what colour cable from the
caravan should be connected to which number pin please as we're off on
Thursday for 12 days?

Many thanks in advance,

Keith

Old April 10th 06, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Keith Dunbar (2)" wrote in message
Last time out the 12S lead from the caravan managed to drop onto the road
and got badly scuffed, needing replacement. In the process of replacing
it I got into rather a muddle about which wire goes where. (I get
confused projecting the views in books of the socket onto the plug.) I
think I got it right, but could someone please just list what colour cable
from the caravan should be connected to which number pin please as we're
off on

http://www.towitall.co.uk/trailer_wi...structions.htm

Please reply to News Group

Old April 10th 06, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

Keith, I am a great fan of Google and can find almost anything there. I
went to Google and after typing in "12S socket" and clicking for UK only I
found several links that will give you the answer.
Try this one:- http://www.caravanninglinks.co.uk/el...iring_code.htm

Old April 10th 06, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected] home

"Keith Dunbar (2)" wrote in message
Last time out the 12S lead from the caravan managed to drop onto the road
and got badly scuffed, needing replacement. In the process of replacing
it I got into rather a muddle about which wire goes where. (I get
confused projecting the views in books of the socket onto the plug.) I
think I got it right, but could someone please just list what colour cable
from the caravan should be connected to which number pin please as we're
off on Thursday for 12 days?

Many thanks in advance,

Keith

The colour sequence is the same as the 12N, so open it up and copy.

Cheers