Roof vent replacement Challenger 490SE Lux 1994

Old April 10th 06, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Smudge Smith

Default Roof vent replacement Challenger 490SE Lux 1994

Does anyone know where I can get the plastic cover that holds the blackout
and flyscreen for the ceiling vents? The "tangs" that old the vent cover in
place have snapped off and no amount of gluing will make them stay.

Tried (Swift) White Arches in Wellingborough but they looked it up and say
the part is discontinued.

Anyone offer words of wisdom

Rgds

Chris

Old April 10th 06, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Smudge Smith

I think we are talking about the same place. The service dept is located
right on the end of White Arches caravans showrooms....up the steel
steps...Nice chaps and really helpful...but unable to produce a part that is
discontinued.