Adria Waste Water Problem ?

Old April 12th 06, 03:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Default Adria Waste Water Problem ?

Hi all I have just changed my van to a 1992 Adria Optima 485b and I am
having a waste water problem.The kitchen waste came out originally from
under the sink unit into the awning!! the bathroom/shower had their own
waste outlet the other side of the van(Mid bathroom kitchen opposite). I
have routed all the wastes to the rear of the caravan and connected them to
a 3 way outlet point situated mid point at the rear of the van( I tried
connecting shower /bathroom sink together and got sink waste coming up
through the shower)
The flow from the bathroom is fine however the Kitchen sink is a
different matter. No matter what I try I cannot get the waste water to flow
at decent speed. I have tried stepping the drop with wedge shaped blocks of
wood and mounting the 3 way connector on a block of wood to make it lower.
Still no vast improvement. I thought about fitting a rigid plastic pipe that
could be lowered for use and then raised and clipped "up" attaching to the
caravan floor for towing. Is there another Adria owner out there who has
solved this problem with any ideas ? If I make the drop any more severe with
more pronounced wedge shaped wood or lower the 3 way waste outlet plug unit
any lower it will start to look very silly and a bit Heath Robinson
..
--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old April 13th 06, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
tony penner

Try cleaning the pipes from the sink with Mr Muscle drain unblocker or
similar, this is the most commonly used drain in the caravan and the pipe
will be coated inside with grease etc, failing that replace pipe to the sink
to eliminate flow problem

. uk...

.