caravan's dimensions

Old April 13th 06, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dgethin

Default caravan's dimensions

I am thinking of changing my caravan, is there a website where I could find
the caravan's dimensions of all the makes.
Many Thanks

Old April 13th 06, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
keith stone

This website has a load of size information, click on each make for more
details

"Dgethin" schreef in bericht

Old April 13th 06, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
keith stone

The link didn't seem to work, I wonder why? Anyway the website is
Talktouring.co.uk then select Caravans

"keith stone" schreef in bericht

Old April 14th 06, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

"keith stone" wrote in message
The link didn't seem to work, I wonder why? Anyway the website is
Talktouring.co.uk then select Caravans

You may not have noticed but you didn't post a link, at least not one which
appeared here.

Alan