Why use a proprietary cleaner

Old April 14th 06, 06:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Graham Bowers

Default Why use a proprietary cleaner

Hello, and excuse me dropping in like this.
Can anybody please let me know the advantages of using a proprietary
caravan cleaner instead of washing up liquid or car shampoo please?
Thanks
Graham
Old April 14th 06, 06:50 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Graham Bowers came up with the following;:
Hello, and excuse me dropping in like this.
Can anybody please let me know the advantages of using a proprietary
caravan cleaner instead of washing up liquid or car shampoo please?

I know not of these things you mention.

(swmbo does though, and she uses Mer car shampoo and polish)

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old April 14th 06, 07:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Graham Bowers

Paul - xxx wrote:
Graham Bowers came up with the following;:

Hello, and excuse me dropping in like this.
Can anybody please let me know the advantages of using a proprietary
caravan cleaner instead of washing up liquid or car shampoo please?

I know not of these things you mention.

(swmbo does though, and she uses Mer car shampoo and polish)

I should have mentioned I am actually asking on behalf of she who still
sleeps.
Graham

Old April 14th 06, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Paul - xxx wrote:
Graham Bowers came up with the following;:

Hello, and excuse me dropping in like this.
Can anybody please let me know the advantages of using a proprietary
caravan cleaner instead of washing up liquid or car shampoo please?

I know not of these things you mention.

(swmbo does though, and she uses Mer car shampoo and polish)

I should have mentioned I am actually asking on behalf of she who still
sleeps.

LOL, I presume that's Tea, Toast and a bottle of shampoo for brekkie then?

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!