Stopover,Verdun,France.

Old April 16th 06, 01:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jane Carter

Default Stopover,Verdun,France.

I'm travelling from Calais (to Italy) after Easter and had planned to have a
couple of nights stopover at "Breuils" campsite in Verdun.The directions,
given in the sites guide-book I have are none too clear! Anyone fellow
caravanners out there who have used this site? If so, I would be more than
grateful for detailed directions. Thanks in anticipation. Jane.

Old April 16th 06, 08:54 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:10:59 GMT, "Jane Carter"
wrote:

I'm travelling from Calais (to Italy) after Easter and had planned to have a
couple of nights stopover at "Breuils" campsite in Verdun.The directions,
given in the sites guide-book I have are none too clear! Anyone fellow
caravanners out there who have used this site? If so, I would be more than
grateful for detailed directions. Thanks in anticipation. Jane.

Not stayed there but just had a look at Autoroure with French site
pushpins.
It just off the N3 SW of Verdun a few hundred yards from the junction
with the D34 on the NW side by the railway line.

Lenny
www.motoressentials.co.uk
Diesel Power Cetane Booster for a smoother quieter engine.

Old April 16th 06, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Jane Carter" wrote in message
news
I'm travelling from Calais (to Italy) after Easter and had planned to have

couple of nights stopover at "Breuils" campsite in Verdun.The directions,
given in the sites guide-book I have are none too clear! Anyone fellow
caravanners out there who have used this site? If so, I would be more than
grateful for detailed directions. Thanks in anticipation. Jane.

Jane

We stayed there last year on the way back from Germany. It is quite well
signed as you approach Verdun. Have a look here for more details
http://www.davidklyne.plus.com/campi...es_breuils.htm

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk