LCD Television bags

Old April 18th 06, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Ian B

Default LCD Television bags

Hi

I know you can get bags for laptops, but does anyone know where I can
get a padded bag for a 15" lcd/tft screen.

If possible I would like to get a better option than the cardboard box
it came in, but don't fancy having it sliding around the 'van loose.

Cheers

Ian B
Please reply to NG
Anti Spam applied

Old April 18th 06, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
RustYŠ

"Ian B" wrote in message
Hi

I know you can get bags for laptops, but does anyone know where I can
get a padded bag for a 15" lcd/tft screen.

How about a laptop bag from PCWorld ?

Old April 18th 06, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
CampinGazz

"Ian B" wrote in message
Hi

I know you can get bags for laptops, but does anyone know where I can get
a padded bag for a 15" lcd/tft screen.

If possible I would like to get a better option than the cardboard box it
came in, but don't fancy having it sliding around the 'van loose.

there's a firm that makes bags, padded or not for almost anything to do with
camping, aquaroll insulated bags, tow hitch bags, tv bags and so on. can't
recall who they are tho as i've never needed a bag off them, but a few
minutes on a sewing machine and you could have one made up.

my lcd TV is screwed to the roof and stays in position all the time, but
that's how i like my stuff, ready for use, and no packing away needed.

Old April 18th 06, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Technophobe

I store mine in the bedding under one of the seats. no problems .
Dave

Old April 18th 06, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Technophobe

Old April 18th 06, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Technophobe