Thieving little Gits !!!

Old April 21st 06, 08:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

Default Thieving little Gits !!!

Broke into the car last night on the drive. Smashed the window. Had it away
with the Sat Nav which was locked in the glove box ( along with the cradle).
Thankfully I added it to the insurance when I purchased it and had it
amended on the policy docs. A lot of companies will not cover portable Sat
Navs under any circumstances along with quite a few home insurance
companies. Direct line will not cover them at all on their car insurance not
even as an option, will not even cover them away from home on their home
policy so beware if you have a portable sat nav it may not be insured.
Thankfully they did not touch the van parked next to it. Now if they had
that would have upset me !!!! The car has just annoyed me. ( I'm certain you
understand)
--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old April 21st 06, 08:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
.uk...

Broke into the car last night on the drive. Smashed the window. Had it
away with the Sat Nav which was locked in the glove box ( along with the
cradle). Thankfully I added it to the insurance when I purchased it and
had it amended on the policy docs. A lot of companies will not cover
portable Sat Navs under any circumstances along with quite a few home
insurance companies. Direct line will not cover them at all on their car
insurance not even as an option, will not even cover them away from home
on their home policy so beware if you have a portable sat nav it may not
be insured. Thankfully they did not touch the van parked next to it. Now
if they had that would have upset me !!!! The car has just annoyed me. (
I'm certain you understand)

I understand. Doesn't help though ...

Mary

Old April 21st 06, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
.uk...

Thankfully they did not touch the van parked next to it. Now if they had
that would have upset me !!!! The car has just annoyed me. ( I'm certain
you understand)
--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Sorry to hear your bad news Tim, they say the Sat Nav systems are the number
one object of a thieving toe rags desire at the moment. Always a shame when
the little runts make you claim on your insurance.

Lloyd

Old April 21st 06, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
.uk...

Broke into the car last night on the drive. Smashed the window. Had it
away with the Sat Nav which was locked in the glove box ( along with the
cradle). Thankfully I added it to the insurance when I purchased it and
had it amended on the policy docs. A lot of companies will not cover
portable Sat Navs under any circumstances along with quite a few home
insurance companies. Direct line will not cover them at all on their car
insurance not even as an option, will not even cover them away from home
on their home policy so beware if you have a portable sat nav it may not
be insured. Thankfully they did not touch the van parked next to it. Now
if they had that would have upset me !!!! The car has just annoyed me. (
I'm certain you understand)
--

What's more, it's made me think twice about Spouse's birthday present.

I think we'll stick to the maps and autoroute, we always manage somehow. I
know he'd love a satnav but it would be a novelty - a toy.

Mary