Jaguar S Type

Old April 21st 06, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
cbjroms

Default Jaguar S Type

I am wondering whether to get one of these Jags and would be interested in
others' experiences of towing a caravan with them.

Thanks in anticipation.

Chris (Hampshire)

Old April 22nd 06, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pottsy

nah, the S type ain't that pretty so I don't think it would matter,
but it would be a crime with an XJ series!!

Old April 22nd 06, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pottsy

Old April 22nd 06, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pottsy

Old April 22nd 06, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 19:25:02 +1200, CeeTee wrote:

You 'don't' tow caravan's or anything with a Jag!!

Why ever not?

Bill Lord