Bailey Scorpio (1991) Number Plate Light Lens/cover

Old April 23rd 06, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JRS

Default Bailey Scorpio (1991) Number Plate Light Lens/cover

Anyone know where I might source one of these, preferably mail order.

TIA

Jon

Old April 23rd 06, 02:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 14:23:38 +0100, "JRS" wrote:

Anyone know where I might source one of these, preferably mail order.

Jon

Have a look on http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk and go to the breakers page,
or try http://www.bailey-caravans.co.uk/

Richard
Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ - caravanning,
http://www.rcole.org/ - personal web site and http://www.homeindorset.co.uk
because I loves the domain name for email.
--
....and so, as Grandfather Time takes an absent-minded swig from Granny Time's
denture mug... - Humphrey Littleton closing comment in I'm sorry I haven't a