Chipped

Old April 23rd 06, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
T.R.

Default Chipped

Anyone had their car superchipped if so was it worth it.T.R.

Old April 24th 06, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nosi-Bugah

Is it diesel??

Check out this website and read the reviews...

www.tunit.co.uk

http://www.tunit.co.uk/tunit-reviews.php

In one example they took a 130bhp Ford Mondeo and boosted it to 169bhp

Chips are around 400 plus a small cost to fit by ya local clued-up garage

HTH (PS - thinking of having it done for my 115bhp Mondeo)

Old April 24th 06, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:09:28 +0100, "Nosi-Bugah" [email protected]
wrote:

|Is it diesel??
|
|Check out this website and read the reviews...
|
|www.tunit.co.uk
|
|http://www.tunit.co.uk/tunit-reviews.php
|
|In one example they took a 130bhp Ford Mondeo and boosted it to 169bhp
|
|Chips are around ?400 plus a small cost to fit by ya local clued-up garage

Plus the yearly increase in your insurance premium :-(
Old April 24th 06, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old April 24th 06, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old April 25th 06, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nosi-Bugah

Fair point Dave. Also could invalidate any warranty on ya car..

Life's a bitch sometimes :-(

Old April 25th 06, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nosi-Bugah

Old April 25th 06, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nosi-Bugah