towing tyre pressures for Kia

Old April 24th 06, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pete

Default towing tyre pressures for Kia

Hi Folks, Just got a new Kia Sedona LX 2.9 diesel,( well new to me )
I`ve read the hand book and it dos`nt give me the tyre pressure for
towing. I used to tow with a volvo and the hand book for that vehicle
stated an extra 10lbs in the rear tyres. Any ideas. Best regards Pete.

Old April 24th 06, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On 24 Apr 2006 12:40:04 -0700, "pete"
wrote:

|Hi Folks, Just got a new Kia Sedona LX 2.9 diesel,( well new to me )
|I`ve read the hand book and it dos`nt give me the tyre pressure for
|towing. I used to tow with a volvo and the hand book for that vehicle
|stated an extra 10lbs in the rear tyres. Any ideas. Best regards Pete.

Neither does mine, (not a Kia).
I use the tyre pressures for a fully loaded vehicle, which are higher than
the pressures for just a driver.
Old April 24th 06, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old April 24th 06, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old April 24th 06, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pete

Thanks Dave, regards Pete

Old April 24th 06, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pete

Thanks Dave, regards Pete

Old April 24th 06, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pete

Thanks Dave, regards Pete

Old April 26th 06, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

wrote:

Hi Folks, Just got a new Kia Sedona LX 2.9 diesel,( well new to me )
I`ve read the hand book and it dos`nt give me the tyre pressure for
towing. I used to tow with a volvo and the hand book for that vehicle
stated an extra 10lbs in the rear tyres. Any ideas. Best regards Pete.

Hi,
I have the older model (2001) tyre pressures are the same for all load
conditions.

Lenny
www.motoressentials.co.uk
Diesel Power Cetane Booster for a smoother quieter engine.