Flogas/Gaspak Bottles

Old April 26th 06, 12:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

Default Flogas/Gaspak Bottles

After a clear out I have discovered four empty Flogas and Gaspak (a
flogas brand) 13KG bottles. Before I drop them off at the nearest Flogas
agent does anyone in the Chesterfield area want one (or four) FOC.
--
Jim.

___________________________________

North Derbyshire
England

To reply directly:
replace "nospam" with "henrun" in the email address
Old April 26th 06, 08:25 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Jim" wrote in message
After a clear out I have discovered four empty Flogas and Gaspak (a flogas
brand) 13KG bottles. Before I drop them off at the nearest Flogas agent
does anyone in the Chesterfield area want one (or four) FOC.
--

I doubt the dealer will give you something for them.
Why not put them in the local Freeads paper, and let someone have the use of

Please reply to News Group

Old April 26th 06, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Elliott

"David" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
After a clear out I have discovered four empty Flogas and Gaspak (a

flogas
brand) 13KG bottles. Before I drop them off at the nearest Flogas agent
does anyone in the Chesterfield area want one (or four) FOC.
--

I doubt the dealer will give you something for them.
Why not put them in the local Freeads paper, and let someone have the use

of
them. You could let them go free or for say a fiver each.
Or put them on the recycle web site for your area.
http://www.Freecycle.org

I may be wrong but my understanding was when you first purchased a gas

bottle you paid a deposit on same, this deposit could be redeemed when you
no longer wanted the bottle.
This has always been my understanding of the subject and infact I am sure
its correct, but I do stand to be corrected.

Some firms now charge 24 deposit on bottles so if a person has 4 then we
are talking about 100 quid here.

Old April 26th 06, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Elliott" wrote in message

I may be wrong but my understanding was when you first purchased a gas

bottle you paid a deposit on same, this deposit could be redeemed when you
no longer wanted the bottle.
This has always been my understanding of the subject and infact I am sure
its correct, but I do stand to be corrected.

Some firms now charge 24 deposit on bottles so if a person has 4 then we
are talking about 100 quid here.

Yes you are basically correct.
But you have to have the orginal paperwork, not many people will have that
or be able to put thier hands on it.
The refund I believe goes down over a period of time, maybe someone will
confirm this.

Please reply to News Group