Overnight stop in St Malo

Old April 26th 06, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
geordie cabby

Default Overnight stop in St Malo

Anyone recommend a campsite in the St Malo/Dinard area suitable for an
overnight stop

Old April 26th 06, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

"geordie cabby" wrote in message
Anyone recommend a campsite in the St Malo/Dinard area suitable for an
overnight stop

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0617-2, 26/04/2006
Tested on: 26/04/2006 18:53:10

Hi

We were on our way home when we had a problem with out Landrover that CC
red pennant could not repair in a short time and had to leave our van and
Freelander at this site.

http://www.camping-de-laumone.com/

The owners were so helpful and even moved the caravan to a safer location at
there home before it was collected and returned home.

They run two sites in the area. The first the old Camping Municipal in
Cherrueix and this about 500 meters inland.

Its about 12 miles from St. Malo along the coast road and same to the mount.
15 mins from the motorway to Calais.

If you do stay please thank them for there help. Would not even charge for
their service or storage costs.

Oh yes great site for the area.

Peter

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0617-2, 26/04/2006
Tested on: 26/04/2006 19:18:26

Old April 26th 06, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
elly vermeulen

Try camping Haliotis in Pontorson, about 20 miles south of St.Malo.

Elly

"geordie cabby" schreef in bericht

Old April 27th 06, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sarah and Lloyd

"elly vermeulen" wrote in message
Try camping Haliotis in Pontorson, about 20 miles south of St.Malo.

I thought that said halitosis for a moment - surely not in a conversation
abaout the french!

My mistake!

Lloyd