Have a Go at this!

Old April 26th 06, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
geordie cabby

Default Have a Go at this!

Let the wife try this game I found and you wont get any grief next time she
trys to tell yoo how to reversre the van on to a pitch

http://www.explorer-group.co.uk/learn_to_manoeuvre.asp

Old April 26th 06, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
geordie cabby

9.98 seconds

Old April 26th 06, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Elliott

"geordie cabby" wrote in message
9.98 seconds

"geordie cabby" wrote in message
Let the wife try this game I found and you wont get any grief next time
she trys to tell yoo how to reversre the van on to a pitch

http://www.explorer-group.co.uk/learn_to_manoeuvre.asp

took me well over 20 :-[

Old April 26th 06, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barry

"Elliott" wrote in message

"geordie cabby" wrote in message
9.98 seconds

"geordie cabby" wrote in message
Let the wife try this game I found and you wont get any grief next time
she trys to tell yoo how to reversre the van on to a pitch

http://www.explorer-group.co.uk/learn_to_manoeuvre.asp

took me well over 20 :-[

Half an hour and ive killed 2 trees.................Fit a carver !!!