cosmetic repair

Old April 27th 06, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ToxOgrady

Default cosmetic repair

http://tinyurl.com/zth2g

Any advice on improving this damp stain ?

- Hairdryer
- Bleach
- Any recommended potions & lotions
- Knicking a piece from under the seats and skin grafting a patch over it ??

I know it won't go away 100% but I don't want to paper the whole front end
and don't believe its possible to find identical 98 Elddis wallpaper for
repairs.

Old April 27th 06, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:23:47 GMT, "ToxOgrady" wrote:

|http://tinyurl.com/zth2g
|
|Any advice on improving this damp stain ?

|- Hairdryer
|- Bleach
|- Any recommended potions & lotions
|- Knicking a piece from under the seats and skin grafting a patch over it ??

|I know it won't go away 100% but I don't want to paper the whole front end
|and don't believe its possible to find identical 98 Elddis wallpaper for
|repairs.

If you have a problem which you can not solve make a feature of it.
Contrasting paper? After finding the leak and drying it out.
Old April 27th 06, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old April 27th 06, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Old April 27th 06, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected] home

"ToxOgrady" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/zth2g

Any advice on improving this damp stain ?

- Hairdryer
- Bleach
- Any recommended potions & lotions
- Knicking a piece from under the seats and skin grafting a patch over it
??

I know it won't go away 100% but I don't want to paper the whole front end
and don't believe its possible to find identical 98 Elddis wallpaper for
repairs.

The problem is that the stain is in the ply behind, so any sort of covering
is going to show through soon enough.

Cheers