Nantwich???

Old April 29th 06, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
George Gosbee

Default Nantwich???

Info / recommendations requ for sites around Nantwich showground.

TIA

George.

Old May 1st 06, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , George
Gosbee writes
Info / recommendations requ for sites around Nantwich showground.

TIA

George.

Brookfield in Nantwich
http://www.crewe-nantwich.gov.uk/main.asp?page=1545
Currently closed "pending a review of facilities" but don't know when it
might re-open.
There's a CL listed on CC website at Nantwich and also at Middlewich
and Malpas which are not too far away.
--
hugh

Old May 2nd 06, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , hugh
] writes
In message , George
Gosbee writes
Info / recommendations requ for sites around Nantwich showground.

TIA

George.

Brookfield in Nantwich
http://www.crewe-nantwich.gov.uk/main.asp?page=1545
Currently closed "pending a review of facilities" but don't know when
it might re-open.
There's a CL listed on CC website at Nantwich and also at Middlewich
and Malpas which are not too far away.

Plus there used to be a nice little site at Bickerton. Just off the
A534, turn left at the cross roads heading towards Nantwich. Not sure if
it's still there or what it's called. - sounds like an excuse to go over
there with the dogs for a walk through the woods tomorrow.

There is also the Wildlife(?) trust site at Knutsford. Again not a
million miles from Nantwich, say 30 mins.

Oh yes, there's a C&CC site just outside Nantwich on the Poole road - I
think it's open to non members but I'm not sure. (Where are you DF when
I need you?)

It's off the A51 just to the west of Nantwich beyond Reaseheath College.
There's a well marked cross roads, turn North (Right if you're going
away from Nantwich and it's a couple of miles up the road on the left.
Coming from Chester or Wrexham the cross roads is about a mile after you
cross the canal just after the traffic lights. Turn left. The road
initially runs alongside a sports field at the back of the college.

I live locally so I haven't the faintest idea whether they're any good
or not!!
--
hugh
Old May 2nd 06, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , hugh
] writes
In message , George
Gosbee writes

Old May 2nd 06, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , hugh
] writes
In message , George
Gosbee writes

Old May 3rd 06, 06:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
George Gosbee

Came across the Cotton Arms site at Wrenbury on the web looks OK, anyone
stayed there recently?

George.

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , hugh ]
writes
In message , George Gosbee
writes

Old May 3rd 06, 06:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
George Gosbee

Came across the Cotton Arms site at Wrenbury on the web looks OK, anyone
stayed there recently?

George.

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , hugh ]
writes
In message , George Gosbee
writes

Old May 3rd 06, 06:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
George Gosbee

Came across the Cotton Arms site at Wrenbury on the web looks OK, anyone
stayed there recently?

George.

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , hugh ]