A Rest At LLangollen

Old May 3rd 06, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dgethin

Default A Rest At LLangollen

In a couple of week I will be traveling to the Lyn Peninsular from the
Midlands towimg my van, my wife suffers with a bad back and will need to
stop around LLangollen to stretch her legs and go to the loo. Is there
anywhere around Llangollen on the A5 where we can take a break

Old May 3rd 06, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tinkapace

There are many sites on the A5 through Llangollen, however this is a nice
site http://www.stationcampsite.com/index.html

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

Old May 3rd 06, 01:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John & Lisa

"Tinkapace" wrote in message
k...
There are many sites on the A5 through Llangollen, however this is a nice
site http://www.stationcampsite.com/index.html

--
Tim Pace
Elite Mortgage Solutions LTD

That does look a nice site. We have a bit of a soft spot for Wales.

John & Lisa

Old May 7th 06, 12:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Wed, 03 May 2006 12:25:55 GMT, "Dgethin"
wrote:

In a couple of week I will be traveling to the Lyn Peninsular from the
Midlands towimg my van, my wife suffers with a bad back and will need to
stop around LLangollen to stretch her legs and go to the loo. Is there
anywhere around Llangollen on the A5 where we can take a break

CC site at Lady Margarets at Chirk.
Bill Lord