Empt/full camping gaz cylinder?

Old May 4th 06, 01:08 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy E

Default Empt/full camping gaz cylinder?

Anyone have an empty 407 gaz cylinder that they dont want?

AE

Old May 4th 06, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy Vines

"Andy E" wrote in message
news
Anyone have an empty 407 gaz cylinder that they dont want?

AE

Haven't got a 407 have got one of the small (3.6/4.5Kg?) Calor Butane (blue)
and Calor Propane (Red) in Leicestershire.

Old May 8th 06, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy E

whoops its a 907, my mistake,

thanks for reply, but require camping gaz type cheers...
"Andy Vines" wrote in message

news

Old May 10th 06, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

Some time ago I wanted a couple of cylinders for a friend and I popped in
the local tip/community recycling unit (dump to you and me) and dropped the
chap a couple of quid and walla, all done no problem. I paid 3 quid for 1 X
13 kg calor red + 1 907.

Worth a shot

Mike

"Andy E" wrote in message
whoops its a 907, my mistake,

thanks for reply, but require camping gaz type cheers...
"Andy Vines" wrote in message

news