CC. V. CCC

Old May 4th 06, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Elliott

Default CC. V. CCC

My choice is the Caravan Club, better sites and spotless amenities, good
choice of Cs sites including Ireland, very good technical advice on lots of
subjects, good wardens who take a pride in their jobs.
Little or no late drunken parties by half life's, members who respect
others.

Old May 4th 06, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
G.S

"Elliott" wrote in message
k...
My choice is the Caravan Club, better sites and spotless amenities, good
choice of Cs sites including Ireland, very good technical advice on lots
of
subjects, good wardens who take a pride in their jobs.
Little or no late drunken parties by half life's, members who respect
others.

I agree, CC for me ...ooo.poetry too

SG

Old May 4th 06, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Thu, 04 May 2006 09:53:18 GMT, "Elliott"
wrote:

My choice is the Caravan Club, better sites and spotless amenities, good
choice of Cs sites including Ireland, very good technical advice on lots of
subjects, good wardens who take a pride in their jobs.
Little or no late drunken parties by half life's, members who respect
others.

I've recently left the CCC, not to join the CC, but because as we don't
caravan in the UK anymore, so it was a waste of money for us to belong, as
the return was less than the outgoing. (My father used to belong to the CC
so we have some experience of them as well).

As to which one someone should join, well it depends what they're after and
what kit they have.

If you tend to towards tenting or you have a less than 5 year old 'van then
the CCC might be a better bet, if you want small no-extra CL's, in lonely
locations, then the CC might be the better bet.

If you want clean sites, clean loos & showers, mains electric and a
reliable standard wherever you go, then either club can provide that.

If you want a bar and restaurant wherever you go then join neither and go
commercial.

Richard
Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ - caravanning,
http://www.rcole.org/ - personal web site and http://www.homeindorset.co.uk
because I loves the domain name for email.
--
....and so, as the visually-impaired hairdresser of time waves cheerio to the
Gary Rhodes of eternity... - Humphrey Littleton closing comment in I'm sorry I

Old May 4th 06, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

"Elliott" wrote in message

My choice is the Caravan Club, better sites and spotless amenities, good
choice of Cs sites including Ireland, very good technical advice on lots of
subjects, good wardens who take a pride in their jobs.
Little or no late drunken parties by half life's, members who respect
others.

If its meeting the club,s "grass root's membership" which is to be
found on the rallying scene, then you should be choosing the "CCC".

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)
(spirepantry has closed down)