Nantwich Site?

Old May 5th 06, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
George Gosbee

Default Nantwich Site?

Came across the Cotton Arms site at Wrenbury on the web looks OK, anyone
stayed there recently?

TIA

George.

Old May 5th 06, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

"George Gosbee" wrote in message
o.uk...
Came across the Cotton Arms site at Wrenbury on the web looks OK,
anyone
stayed there recently?

TIA

George.

I went on a rally there a couple of years ago. The site looked OK
although being on the rally field to the rear of the main site we
didn't use any of their facilities. The site is a well sheltered with
tall trees most of the way round and is at the side of the Shropshire
Union Canal, on which I had quite a few walks whilst there. If your
interested there is a bowling green to the rear of the pub as well.

Food is available at the Cotton Arms and the pub across (can't
remember the name of that one, but I was told it was more 'Cordon Blue
style' food). We went to the Phurtpore Inn in Aston a couple of miles
a way and the food and choice of beers made it well worth the trip
though it's best to get there early as it's a popular place.

Old May 7th 06, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Noone

Hi, try http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...asp?revid=3723

Old May 7th 06, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Noone

Old May 7th 06, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Noone